Tristar Worldwide Chauffeur Services, located in Beverly, MA, a global ground transportation solution for corporate clients delivering consistent, high quality executive, premium, road show and event management services is currently looking to fill;
FT DISPATCHER POSITION
Tristar offers an industry leading benefits package to all its full time employees:
-Health Insurance -Dental Insurance -401k plan with company match up to 4%
-Vacation Pay -Paid Holidays -Employee Sponsored life Insurance
Ensures timely and accurate dispatch of Chauffeurs for daily assignments. Assigns and allocates equipment and human resources to meet scheduled trips.
- Accepts and confirms incoming and outgoing reservations via telephone, fax, web, or email for customers, agencies, and affiliates. Sends confirmations of same.
- Communicates with customers and chauffeurs calmly and professionally Sells out-of-town reservations.
- Advises General Manager about account, vehicle, or chauffeur issues.
- Ensures that wake-up call requirements are correct
- Schedules vehicles and chauffeurs to meet daily/nightly transfer and hourly activity, in cost- effective manner.
- Respond to heavy days by calling in additional chauffeurs and pre-scheduling.
- Enters information in systems and on forms accurately and completely.
- Researches and makes update for customer requests for changes to existing reservations.
- Files original requests and reservations; also files changes and cancellations.
- Verifies all next-day reservations to insure that pick-up locations, times, flights, etc. are correct.
- Manages the chauffeur call-in process for the distribution of trips.
- Must have a minimum of 1-3 years’ experience working as a dispatcher at a transportation company, preferably in the Livery Industry.
- Is familiar with MS Office suite, including Outlook email system.
- Prior experience with Livery software a plus.
- Must possess superior communication and telephone skills to effectively and professionally relay information to Chauffeurs, Customer Service and clients.
- Must have strong attention to detail and a sense of urgency in adjusting to changing schedules and requirements.
- Is familiar with Nextel phone system.
- Enjoys working as a team member to provide excellent service and to grow the company financially.
PLEASE SUBMIT RESUME TO US.CAREERS@TRISTARWORLDWIDE.COM