FULL TIME EXECUTIVE SHUTTLE DRIVER
Full Time Executive Shuttle Driver (13 Person)
This position is a split shift Mon-Fri position
Hours: Mon-Fri 5:30AM - 10:00AM & 3:00PM - 7:30PM
The Shuttle Driver is responsible for transporting senior executives, professional workers and other clients to specified destinations in the Boston Metro West area.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Greeting patrons in a polite manner and assisting them in any way we can
- Safely shuttling customers to pre-determined destinations
- Opening and closing doors for patrons
- Adhering to all traffic laws/signs to ensure the safest possible operation of our shuttles
- Communicating effectively with customers and co-workers. This includes contact with management, dispatchers
- Completing required pre-trip inspections to meet federal as well as company safety requirements
- Sweeping shuttles and removing debris to ensure vehicle is in immaculate condition
- Compliance with federal, state and local agency regulations in regard to the transport of passenger
- Accurately complete reports and forms related to shuttle operations.
- Compliance with company rules, policies and standard operating procedures.
- Must have a minimum of 2 years' experience driving shuttle bus
- Must have an Active valid Driver's License in good standing.
- Must possess the appropriate license, endorsements and medical certifications to operate a 13 person shuttle bus (DPU certified)
- Knowledge of local routes and area roads
- Must possess superior communication and telephone skills to effectively and professionally relay information to Customer Service, Dispatcher and clients.
- Must be able to anticipate unforeseen problems and make contingency plans.
- Must be able to lift, push and pull a work load consisting of exerting 20 to 50 or more pounds of force.
Tristar offers industry leading benefits pacvkage for all its full time employees:
-Health Insurance -Dental Insurance -401k plan with company match to 4%
-Vacation Pay -Paid Holidays -Employee Sponsored Life Insurance