Duty of Care
By choosing Tristar, you know you’re putting your clients in the best of care; our award-winning safety standards showcase our commitment to passenger safety.
At Tristar Worldwide, passenger safety and security is at the heart of everything we do, and we provide a duty of care to all our passengers.
Our fleet is comprised of some of the safest, most comfortable vehicles available in the world. With over 99% on time pick-up performance, you know your clients will arrive on time and reach their destination safely.
Our chauffeurs are thoroughly vetted, undergo a rigorous background check, and are trained in the Smith System of Defensive Driving. Their in-depth training program is second-to-none in the industry, and we ensure we have 10M global insurance liability coverage in place worldwide.
We offer a wide range of high-end vehicle options for your clients to choose from, and as you can see from our chauffeur training manual our dedication to clients is second to none: No matter where your clients travel, we want our chauffeurs to be of the highest standard, providing a level of service that is unlike any other and is “recognizably Tristar.”
We guarantee the following which makes us unique amongst our competitors:
- Your clients will be provided an immaculately presented chauffeur who has the knowledge and training to get them where they want to go safely, quickly and comfortably
- Chauffeurs will be experienced with exceptional route knowledge and driving assessed to the highest institute of advanced motoring standards. All chauffeurs will be trained in the Smith System of Defensive driving
- Chauffeurs will have exceptional customer service skills and will be empowered to make your clients’ experience comfortable and as productive as possible
- Vehicles will be fully prepared for each journey and will be presented in an immaculate condition
- Our attention to detail will ensure our service is 100% reliable
Our level of care extends to all 80 countries we operate in, made possible by our rigorous affiliate program. Tristar has significant experience selecting and managing affiliate partners, and has designed a five-step affiliate process including; telephone pre-qualification, site inspections, test rides, obtaining insurance certificate, and finally the execution of the agreement.
You can expect an outstanding service from us, right from the start. We operate from three global hubs; London covering EMEA and India, Boston covering the Americas, and Hong Kong covering Asia Pacific, meaning we are closer in time and distance from where your clients are travelling and have a closer understanding of cultural requirements.
American Express Global Business Travel's Booking Contacts
Tristar operates a fully staffed reservations center in Beverly, MA that is available 24/7/365 to help process any request.
Book Code TRS
Reservations can be made in any of the following ways:
24 Hour Worldwide Reservations
Tel: +1 866 686 0373
Fax: +1 978 927 1543
Roadshows, Meetings & Events
US Head Office Address
100 Cummings Center, Suite 225-G, Beverly, MA 01915
Sales/National Account Contact
Tel: (+1) 978 338 1251
Mobile: (+1) 978 380 4513