|Basel Airport||City Centre|
Rates may vary according to hours required and distance travelled. Please contact Tristar for an accurate quote to your requirements. All rates are inclusive of chauffeur gratuity and fuel surcharge. Other transfer rates are available on request. Additional Information - Please note all rates are indicative. For an accurate quote, please contact Tristar on +1 866 686 0373. Surcharges may apply according to time of day, day of the week, local public holidays or special events, please check at time of booking. Indicative rates quoted may vary according to currency fluctuations and do not include waiting time, parking, tolls or telephone charges. All time based journeys will be charged by the hour from the time the vehicle leaves the local office to the time it returns. Further terms and conditions may apply, please see our terms and conditions page below for details.
|Travel Time (Normal)||Travel Time (Rush Hour)|
|Basel Airport||0h 15m||0h 30m|
- Foreign nationals should carry their passport with them at all times.
- As makers of precision time pieces, it’s no wonder that the Swiss are sticklers for punctuality. It is imperative to be on time for meetings: arriving even a few minutes late is considered bad form.
- Brisk, formal efficiency characterises the Swiss business environment. There is little, if any, informal chatter at meetings, which have rigid agendas that are strictly adhered to. Any information should be well-researched, detailed and methodically presented.
- Maintain a high level professionalism, e.g. by wearing excellent business attire and addressing individuals formally.
- The Swiss value thoroughness, and will take time to reflect and discuss before making decisions. Avoid high-pressure tactics or the hard sell.
- There is a strong delineation between business and personal life, so avoid asking your Swiss counterparts personal questions.
|Basel Airport - International Arrivals||
Your chauffeur will meet you outside customs, if you are unable to locate your chauffeur please call Tristar on +44 (0)1895 432164.
|All other collections||
Your chauffeur will meet you at the given pickup address, if you are unable to locate your chauffeur please call Tristar on +44 (0)1895 432164.